Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Lived through another circle of the Sun.

Thanks to all who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday. I should have taken off of work, but it was a madhouse & I just seem to fit right in.

I was talking to one of the new guys last night & we were discussing Click Clacks. He told me, yeah, I have a pair of those. I was like, you are too young to have the ones I use to have, they were banned.

He said, well, they were my Mom's. Oh really says I...How old is your Mom?

She is 4 years younger than me. Great...nothing like having reality slap you in the face on your birthday.


I then get a text from some nut job, who believes that the holocaust never happened. This idiot wanted me to show them proof & not being in a mood & not being able to reach through my phone & strangle the piece of shit with my bare hands... I simply told them it was my birthday & going & dropping dead would be an excellent present.

The world is crammed pack of complete morons who for the life of me, I cannot explain how they manage to live as long as they do.