Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, July 3, 2017

So much hate...

No kidding, if you just click on you tube or twitter or facebook...The list goes on...There are people who don't feel the need to be repressed, because they certainly are not in their comments.

The topic has nothing to do with the picture, I just thought the sign was funny. It doesn't matter what side of the political spectrum you stand, people these days either don't think before they open their mouths, or they have reached the point where they don't care. It's kind of cool actually. I can understand violence, it's simple really. You come at me in a violent manner, I pull my gun & shoot you in the face. But all kidding aside, people these days will revert to a violent act as easily as taking off their socks.

I don't think anything has really changed. I think we as a species have been violent right after Cain killed his brother. The difference is we have the ability to hear about these acts instantly now, due to the advancement of technology. Which makes Joe blow, who lives in the sticks, see stuff he might have never encountered if he stayed out of a shit hole area. (because, being raised right matters)

My advice?


Be pro-active. The police are what I call reactive. They usually show up after a violent act occurs, so don't count on a cop to magically be there when someone wants to car jack you. Get a gun, learn how to use it & make it your best friend. And when we as a society, start eliminating the animals that walk among us, instead of making excuses for them...well, then perhaps you can feel safe walking down a street, or going into a convenience store to buy a soda.

I would have probably shot this asshole in the face if he wouldn't have stopped wailing on his pregnant girl friend. The clerk didn't bother to try to stop him, says a lot about his character as well.

Just an observation.