Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, July 20, 2017

This is the face...

That I make mentally, when certain situations arise.

Example: When someone who you were nothing but nice to, treated you like crap & tried to get you fired. Then quit & many months later, asks you if you would friend them on facebook.

Or an ex, who you did everything for & dragged you through a Hell hole divorce...Decides that she made a mistake & wants another chance....

Or when someone tells me that God doesn't exist or the Earth is flat. Or that St. Louis is a safe place to live...The list goes on & thank God I don't have false teeth, because I would certainly choke to death on them.



Not a day goes by, where I don't in my mind, choke myself, because of the bullshit some folks try to peddle to you. Do it again, I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron...

Lighten up Francis. Quit causing me to mentally choke myself;~)