Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, July 21, 2017

When it gets this hot...

People do crazy things. They lose their minds & their patience. Lots of road rage & accidents.

When you have sweat running down your face into your eyes, while you are working on something (even in an area that is air conditioned) It can be trying to be pleasant to someone who is bitching about something that is out of your control. Then, the sweat rolls down the crack of your ass as you are listening to this idiot complain &....

Well, I kind of enjoy that sensation, so I just smile & make them think I am sympathizing with their plight.



I mean, it's Summer in Missouri people. If I had a nickle for everyone who whined to me yesterday about the heat, I could eat lunch at Lions Choice for free.

Good God Ya'lllllll.